- 1½ cups heavy duty mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped pimento olives
- ¼ cup chopped sweet pickles
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle juice
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped capers
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- salt to taste
- Louisiana Gold pepper sauce to taste
- In a large ceramic bowl, combine mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Using a wire whisk, blend until well incorporated.
- Add olives, pickles, pickle juice, parsley, capers and green onions.
- Fold all seasoning ingredients into a mayonnaise until mixture is evenly blended.
- Season to taste using salt and Louisiana Gold.
- If you prefer a more tart taste, add a little lemon juice or white vinegar.
- If a sweeter taste is preferred, add more sweet pickle juice or a touch of sugar.
- Cover with clear wrap and refrigerate overnight for flavors to develop.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.