- 3 large cucumbers
- 2 pounds plain yogurt (regular)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried mint or 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- ¼ cup water
- Peel and chop cucumbers fine.
- Place in a medium bowl and add yogurt, garlic, salt and mint and mix.
- Add enough water to make the ingredients soupy.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.