- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 2 ounces andouille sausage
- 2 ounces chicken breast meat
- 1 tablespoon diced tasso
- ¼ small red onion, in strips
- ½ small bell pepper, in strips
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup butter
- ¾ cup Creole Sauce
- 10 ounces spiral pasta, cooked in advance
- ½ cup shredded provolone cheese
- ½ cup shredded smoked gouda
- green onion slivers and crushed red pepper for garnish
- Saute andouille, chicken and tasso in corn oil until the chicken has lost its raw color.
- Add onion, bell pepper, garlic and butter.
- Cook until the butter is melted and garlic is done.
- Add creole sauce and bring to a boil.
- Make sure that the butter is fully incorporated into the sauce.
- Reheat the pasta by dipping it into boiling water for 15 seconds.
- Place the heated pasta into a large bowl and cover with the sauce.
- Top the dish with the cheeses.
- Garnish with the green onions and red pepper.