- 1½ cups heavy duty mayonnaise
- ½ cup Creole Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana Gold pepper sauce
- ½ cup finely diced green onions
- ¼ cup finely diced celery
- 2 tablespoons finely diced garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- In a two quart mixing bowl, combine all of the above ingredients, whisking well to incorporate the seasonings.
- Once blended, cover and place in refrigerator, preferably overnight.
- A minimum of four hours will be required for flavor to be developed.
- When ready, remove from refrigerator and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Place six shrimp on a leaf of romaine or other colored lettuce and spoon a generous serving of remoulade sauce on top of the shrimp.
- Do not sauce shrimp prior to service, as they will lose their firm texture.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.